We conduct innovative, solutions-oriented research examining the power, limitations, and design of market-based approaches to drive environmental and social good.
We aim to foster a vibrant and diverse intellectual community that generates novel insights and inspires collaborative development and testing of new ideas within and beyond UC Santa Barbara. The following values are foundational to our work and support a healthy, positive work culture:
- An open, generous, and collaborative approach
- Learning and growth
- Diverse backgrounds and perspectives
- Trust, empathy, and mutual respect
- Attitude of ambitious possibility
- Innovation, adaptability, and creative problem solving
We further outline our commitment to creating an inclusive work environment in our community-sourced code of conduct.